Presentations are custom designed for your group or organization.
- New skills, strategies, empowerment, understanding, information, validation, sense of belonging, relief, rejuvenation, awareness, new contacts.
- Reduced bullying incidents
- Better decision making
- Improved leadership, improved teamwork
Who Would Benefit:
- The information and style of delivery for most of these seminars/workshops are custom designed to apply & appeal to most adults. One exception has been noted: those with ADD don’t find the delivery style appealing.
- Most of these topics can be tailored to provide workplace training for medical professionals, college/university educators, white collar employees, teachers, parents, early childhood educators, therapists, counselling psychology students, or to the general public.
- CEO’s, VP’s, & Employers: Want your quiet managers & cautious employees to be become exceptional decision makers & leaders?
- Want to increase productivity, teamwork, reduce turnover & sick time?
- Want to prevent having to deal with bullying in the workplace, which is now illegal in BC?
- Presentations can be Lunch & Learn length or longer: 2–3.5 hours, for 1–2 afternoons or evenings.
- your workplace
- your professional association’s building
- community centres
- colleges, universities
- library meeting rooms
- Decision Making
- Anti–Bully Skills
- Resilience & Mindfulness
- Better Career or Better Workplace
- Public Speaking
- Emotional Intelligence
- Spotting Psychopaths & Narcissists
- Confidence & Self–Esteem
- How To Retire from People Pleasing
- Conflict Resolution
- Understanding the HSP Trait vs Disorders That Appear Similar
- Giftedness in Adults
- Gifted Children & Emotional Fragility
- HSC (Highly Sensitive Child)
- Creative Visionaries
- Trauma, PTSD (Recovery From)
- Guilt, Shame, & Embarrassment
- Dealing with Overstimulation/How to Thrive with the HSP Trait
- Relationship–Keeping Skills
- Dating (Relationship–Finding Skills)
- Small Talk