1:1 Appointments or Workplace Presentations For:
Skills training, mentoring, core belief strengthening for Quiet Leaders, HSPs, & other introverts
- Are you a quietly competent professional that has creative ideas and cares about others?
- Understand people easily and can adapt to their ways?
- Want to make a difference in the world / do something more meaningful to you?
- Tired of seeing how things could be better but no one’s making it happen?
- Want your ideas to be listened to, believed, acted out?
- Want to get unstuck from playing it safe and take smart risks?
- Want to use your favourite skills / natural gifts and get rewarded for it?
- Want out of traditional Health Care or the Higher Education system?
- Tired of the continual random change that’s being made without much thought?
- Want to stop thinking you’re not a leader because you’re not the fearless, impulsive, competitive type?
- Want to learn how to spot and empower other potential quiet leaders like yourself?
- Want to end the bullying and people with no conscience getting into power?
- Want to find your group and feel a sense of belonging?
I’ve become a quiet leader & a trailblazer, leaving the safe, practical, drudgery style of work behind and created my own buffet of fulfilling, creative, empowering work that allows the visionary leader and innovator in me to continually learn and grow. I’ve helped many quiet leaders in Vancouver make the same journey to a more rewarding life.
If you think it’s your turn now, please email or call me. I’d love to help. Book your appointment now.
Think you may be a budding leader?
- You build relationships rather than seek power & authority
- You find your instincts were right, although the group often didn’t believe you (you think ahead of the curve)
- You trust & elicit opinions rather than bark orders
- You notice others’ strengths and seek to empower them
Feel reluctant about taking a leadership role?
How will I help you strengthen your leadership?
- By helping you examine and re-choose the core beliefs that will support you, give you more confidence in yourself
- By teaching you to disengage from your inner saboteur
- By offering support, encouragement, validation
- By skills training: leadership/team-building skills, resilience skills, marketing skills, public speaking skills, negotiation skills, assertiveness skills, conflict resolution skills, bully-proofing skills, decision-making skills, how to spot bullies & psychopaths, résumé prep & job interview skills, dealing with anger skills, boundary setting skills
Want to know where to find work that would bring you this?
How did I help them?
- by helping them understand, target, and change the core beliefs that held them back
- by installing more functional core beliefs of their choice, e.g.,” I’m ok, good enough, as worthy as others….”
- by empowering them to deal with their inner saboteur
- by noticing their strengths and building on them
- training them in assertiveness skills, conflict resolution skills, bully-proofing skills, decision-making skills, how to spot bullies & psychopaths, public speaking skills, résumé prep & job interview skills, boundary setting skills, leadership/teambuilding skills, resilience skills, dealing with anger skills, self-employment skills, negotiation skills
- mentoring them in creating self employment through researching and then choosing and creating their own businesses if they chose to.
- If a career choice is an issue, then mentoring them in career exploration stages: what factors to pay attention to, how to increase their self awareness of their natural aptitudes, skills, values, personality type (MBTI), interests, flow moments, patterns & clues from previous experience; researching occupational info, how to expand or narrow down choices, make a wise decision