Counselling in Vancouver
by Pamela Catapia
Counselling HSPs and Leadership Training for Quiet Leaders
Counselling HSPs /
Training Quiet Leaders
in Vancouver since 2001
Why choose me as your
counsellor / coach / trainer?
See Choosing an HSP Counsellor
Looking for Counselling in Vancouver?
- Are you stressed by thinking over everything that’s happened or could happen?
- Visited often by anxiety, especially in middle of the night?
- Stuck in moving ahead with your goals, plans?
- Want to tame your perfectionism, inner critic, or imposter syndrome?
- Experiencing loneliness too often?
- Want a meaningful, close relationship or improve your relationship?
- Tired of overadapting to others?
- Want to make a difference in the world / do something more meaningful for you?
- Reluctantly stepping into a leadership position?
- Want your ideas to be listened to, believed, acted on?
- Want to be more strategic? More savy re office politics?
- Want to learn how to lead in a way that’s compatible with your quiet personality?
- Want to stop being targeted by bullies in the workplace?
- Stuck in negative self talk, negative feelings, avoidance
- Experiencing physical & psychological symptoms as a result of the bullying?
- Are you a health care professional, higher education instructor, grad student, businesswoman, businessman?
I can help with any of these challenges. You can feel better, reach your goals, have the life you want.
Areas of Expertise:
- Leadership Training
- Career Management
- Anti-Bully Skills
- Public Speaking / Presentation Skills
- Decision-Making Skills
- Increasing Resilience
- Confidence Building
- Relationship Finding & Keeping Skills
- Adults 25 yrs +
- Highly Attuned People (HSPs: Perceptive, Aware of Subtleties, Socially Skilled, Conscientious, Empathy+++)
- Gifted Individuals (Higher than average IQ + Intensity, Prefer Complexity, a Drive to Perfect)
Approaches / Interventions:
- ACT (Acceptance & Committment Therapy)
- CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- Family Systems Theory
- Gottman’s Relationship Skills
- Aron’s & Engel’s Reducing the Inner Critic Techniques
- Skills Training
- Career Management Consultations
- Bullying in the Workplace Presentations or 1:1
What to Look for in a Counsellor/Therapist (Why Choose Me):
I’ve experienced being married for 20+ years, changed my career twice, given workshops in the workplace, taught university students, presented seminars to the general public, including topics such as leadership, anti-bullying, and the highly sensitive person trait. I’ve helped many HSPs & quiet leaders make their journey to a more rewarding life.
If you think it’s your turn now, please email or call me. I’d love to help.